Heard that the some iPhone 3GS units have overheating issues. Even some iPod Touch units that have been upgraded to 3.0 have been overheating. Just downloaded the upgrade for my Touch although I have not installed it yet. Now I am having second thoughts, had to fork out $10 for the upgrade. Check out this post by Michael Hatamoto.
June 30, 2009
iPhone 3GS overheating?
10 years as a NetWork Administrator in the Virginia Beach, Virginia Area. 11 years in the San Diego, California area. Went back to Manila Philippines to relax and rest away from the rat race. View all posts by rayrr
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 at 1:21 pm and tagged with iPhone 3GS and posted in Gadgets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Cell phone
- Cherry Mobile
- China phone
- Consumer tips
- Dual SIM
- hard drive
- HD TV
- Iphone clone
- MP3 player
- Pre-paid Load
- s series
- Sony VAIO
- RT @gadgetfreaks: Apple wins another crucial multitouch patent #gadgets bit.ly/vv4868 5 years ago
- What a salesman!!! youtube.com/watch?v=LAo-Dm… 5 years ago
- Life in a Day youtube.com/watch?v=JaFVr_… 5 years ago
- Save money on the MacBook Air while traveling to Malaysia (via Instapaper) 5 years ago
- Awesome youtube.com/watch?v=khCokQ… 5 years ago